Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which brand of shampoo makes ur hair smell good for a really long time?

herbal Essence hello hydration smell like coconuts the smell lingers all day long also it leaves my hair nice soft no dryness or friziness is great hair shampoo / also drama clean shampoo smell very fresh great for summer .Which brand of shampoo makes ur hair smell good for a really long time?
Head and Shoulders [the pink bottle]!


I've been using it for a couple of weeks


and it's made my hair really healthy and


smell great for a long time!


The other day I went swimming in a lake


and after I was done I smelled my hair


to see if it was stinky and I could still


smell the shampoo,I washed anyways


of course! lol But I am definitely buying


it again!Which brand of shampoo makes ur hair smell good for a really long time?
herbel essences all of them smell good 2 me
i personally use pantene pro-v and the smell is fine but herbal essences is supposed to be fantastic.





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
herbal essences!!! i highly recommend hydralicious they work reallyy well and still smell good!!!





answer mine please!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090809102445AATOrTk
VO5 shampoo and conditioner sets!!! ood luck and i hope this helped for more fashion and beauty advice please contact me at auboo18@aim.com or just IM me thank and good luck with your great smelling hair!!!
Herbal essences just pick out the smell you like for your hair type :)
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment