Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's the best Hair Loss Treatment Shampoo for me?

I'm 22. My hair line is gradually receding. I get really bad dandruff in the fall/winter, and an extremely oily scalp in the spring/summer (possibly DHT build-up). My hair doesn't grow like it used to. What's a good DHT inhibitor and regrowth shampoo?What's the best Hair Loss Treatment Shampoo for me?
hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.





year ago I suffered from hair loss and since hair loss is hereditary my dad suffered from it too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss. the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165





good luck!





not only my and my wife`s own personal experienceWhat's the best Hair Loss Treatment Shampoo for me?
Hair isn't alive and it doesn't grow. Hair is an accumulation of a protein called keratin inside the follicle. As it builds up on the bottom it is pushed out the top, creating ';hair growth';. This is a biological process so nothing that you do to your hair, like using some ';special'; shampoo or treatment can help. Eat a healthy, protein rich diet and take a regular multivitamin daily. What you put on the outside of your scalp and your existing hair cannot help buildup on the inside of the follicle!
the only product i know of is Nioxin. i took a class on it once a few years ago. i'm not sure if there are more products like it on the market now. anyway, that cleanser is specifically formulated to help remove DHT buildup and promote a healthy scalp. they also have a conditioner/scalp treatment for after the cleanser/shampoo. if it is, in fact, a buildup of DHT then Nioxin should help. they did tell us that sometimes the buildup is so great that their product can't break it down so hopefully this isn't the case for you. at any rate, using it will do no harm and actually help maintain a healthy scalp and future hair growth.





i'm sure you could find more information on their website.
I started losing hair around your age and i have wasted alot of money on all these products which only work on a very small percentage of people. So be very careful on what you buy. There is the option of hair transplant surgery which is the best treatment but costs 1000`s.





I suggest you do your research and go for something natural like Saw Palmetto, its inexpensive and is proven to work on most people that use it.
hair loss cannot be prevented for the external application , they only condition hair and hair shafts, thus making them shiner , stronger. the real hair loss solution has to be done from the inside of the body.








For more info read on
Hello, I'm a doctor. Use Propecia. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://health-components.blogspot.com/?category=Propecia
Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular ones. The key to success with these products is using them regularly.
I USE OVATION IT WORKS REALLY!!!!! GOOD
I DON'T KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment