Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo for healthy strong hair? Conditioner?

What has this done for you?What is the best shampoo for healthy strong hair? Conditioner?
I use Matrix and like it. For healthy hair, I rub olive oil or coconut oil in it at night. It really makes a difference.What is the best shampoo for healthy strong hair? Conditioner?
I use Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner. It isn't expensive and it smells really good! I have been using it for about a month or two and my hair is really strong now. And it is growing really fast, also my hair is really soft! I highly suggest getting this shampoo and conditioner!
Nioxin. keeps your hair healthy and shiny. It really helps your hair from thinning. I've used it on and off for like two years.


It does wonders for your hair. It gives it body and keeps your hair from breaking.


You can get it at any Ulta or most salons.


Another good shampoo I've used is Redken keeps it soft and very mangeable.





Good luck!! =)
listen i found this stuff you can only buy on qvc shopping channel its called wen products by chez its the bomb it has no soap products in it but i bought a month suppy and my hair was the best it has ever been!! it doesnt lather like shampoo but it cleans your hair and conditions it all at once. google it or go to qvc.com and look under beauty for wen, trust me you wont regret it.
Horse shampoo(they have condition and shampoo)
i use Gardner sleek and shine it works really good for me.
HEAD AND SHOULDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment