Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I grow my hair longer without using a speacial shampoo?

please help me! is there something i need to eat to help it grow fast! because i want it to grow fast without buying speacial shampoo!!!!!!How do I grow my hair longer without using a speacial shampoo?
take some biotin vitamins they helps hair grow faster and healthy you can also use a biotin shampoo to see faster results.How do I grow my hair longer without using a speacial shampoo?
Some peoples hair grows fast, others don't. Mine doesn't, which sucks. But you need a balanced diet, a lot of calcium, wash it every two days, wrap it at night with a leave in conditioner to prevent breakage. And give it lots of nourishment with moisturising treatments.
I don't know if I'm right....but I don't believe even a ';special'; shampoo can make your hair grow longer. It's just a matter of keeping your hair healthy AS it grows long so that it looks good. Trimming every 4-6 weeks, moisturizing products, etc.
I don't think there is anything that will make your hair grow faster. The only thing I can think of would be to use eggs: crack them, rub them in and hope the protein works some wonders.





Otherwise they're not cracked up to be what they say they should be.
i have been researching this hair vitamin called hairfinity. it has been proven to grow hair in a short amount of time. you also need to have a healthy diet with plenty of protein.
just dont do anything to ur hair just simply let it grow trust me it will grow n if it dosnt then short hair is probably in ur genes
massage your head in circular motion many time a day, you'll see a difference in a month, more then usual
hair grows without the use of shampoo.
special shampoos dont work. try to be gentle with it though, preventing breaks keeps it healthier and it seems longer
patience
just wait and keep it healthy i understand i am trying to grow mine out to
Drink milk and braid your hair often.(:
put a birth control pill in your shampoo might sound weird but its true


hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment