Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best shampoo for hair that is too dry and hair loss?

I use head and shoulders but its too dry for my hairWhat is the best shampoo for hair that is too dry and hair loss?
This is should help for dry hair. Apply a paste of hot olive oil and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.This when done at least once a week will arrest hair fall. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.What is the best shampoo for hair that is too dry and hair loss?
I have very dry hair myself and going bald :(


Personally I use ';Alcepin'; shampoo every morning before going to work (it also smells great) just google it and read to see if it suits you. there is also a liquid to put on your scalp after the shower.


Also try and keep as much of what you have left, ie: get the right nutrients and -surprisingly- drink green tea (sorry but I don't like green tea, so it's up to you on this one, lol)


If you can I would recommend before anything else, to see a doctor.


Hope it helps! ;)
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>
Not sure for hair loss but you can try Abba Moisturing Shampoo(not the actual name but is says moisturizing on the bottle), its a natural/organic brand that costs a little more but does help with the dry issue. And in my opinion, hair conditioner is better at targeting dry hair problems.





Hope that helps
My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.





Hope it helps ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment