Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats a good color treated hair shampoo ?

i have died my hair atleast 5 times already .


and i need a good shampoo .


My hair is naturally straight , and i do have an oily scalp .


so i wash my hair alot.


%26amp; i do have some problems with my hair being flat %26amp; heavy like its greasy , when its not any suggestions there ?


i also want my hair to be super shiny to :)


lol . thanks guys :DWhats a good color treated hair shampoo ?
Your hair sounds EXACTLY like my hair...and I have dyed it just as many times. I always want my hair to be super shiny as well =)





Every time I dye my hair, I try to find a shampoo that will keep the red. Apparently it is the hardest color to maintain. Hairdressers and friends have recommended several brands of shampoo that I have tried over the years--all for color-treated hair. Unfortunately, I spent a lot of wasted money on expensive shampoos when I should have stuck with the brand I trusted before I dyed my hair. Dove. I buy the shampoo for darkened hair, and it does exactly what I want it to do. The color lasts a long time. My hair is soft and shiny, but never greasy. It is fairly cheap and found pretty much anywhere. Hope this helps!Whats a good color treated hair shampoo ?
let me start off by saying that your oily hair problem might partially be the result of you washing it too much. you should only be washing your hair once a day.


my hair is actually similar to yours -- i dye it and i also have an oil problem. in my experience, Biolage Color Therapie has been the best shampoo out there. it's expensive (big bottle is about $30) because it WORKS. Biolage is great for your hair, plus it has color protection. for conditioner i use Suave Humectant -- it adds a lot of moisture without adding grease. it's also really cheap.


on top of those two, i also use Selson Blue with added Moisture. this is the first thing i use, and you apply it to your scalp only. after that i use Biolage and then Suave. these products have really been working wonders for me.


and once you add moisture to your hair, shine should come with it!


hope this helps. it's worth a shot.
any kind of garnier fructis shampoo, using also conditioner. Totally marvelous. Best Hair product ever. I cant live without it.
herbal essences..thats a good shampoo i use
they are all pretty much the same, seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment