Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo/hair products do you use and how do they work?

also say what type of hair you have


thnxWhat shampoo/hair products do you use and how do they work?
most commercial shampoos and conditioners are harsh. try making your own just search homemade shampoo and conditioner and you'll have healthier hair than everWhat shampoo/hair products do you use and how do they work?
my hair is a little below my shoulders, wavy, and semi thick. i use john freida frizz-ease straight syling shampoo and conditioner. this really helps me eliminate frizz and straighten my hair better. after i finish up with the same brand hair serum while my hair is still wet and gardnier fructus (dont know if i spelled that right) leave in conditioner that makes my hair look and feel healthier. hope this helps with your type of hair :)
Well i got thick carly hair and I use Professional Suave for carly hair and it works prefect
i use vitamin e on my hair


deep conditions it


makes it grow fast with regular trims


and its cheap
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment