Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone know a good shampoo for straight hair?

I have naturally straight hair and I need a good shampoo. I've been using that Pantene 3 minute miracle which has made my hair really nice and shiny but I can only use it once week, so what is a good shampoo and conditioner which will always keep my hair shiny?Anyone know a good shampoo for straight hair?
I have straight hair too. Well, straightish. Just the slightest bit of a wave, almost undetectable. I think it's my best asset when I take good care of it. Very thick but still soft. My stylist says it's medium textured but I just have a huge amount of it. My only problem with my hair is that it's so heavy. Some styles HURT!


Anyway, back from the rabbit trail about my own hair. I use Garnier Frutics sleek%26amp;shine shampoo and conditioner every day. Then every once in a while (hardly ever remember to do it weekly) I use the three minute deep conditioner from the same line instead of the regular conditioner. It says it's for frizzy/dry/unmanagable hair, but I find it works really well to give shine and smoothness to my straight hair.Anyone know a good shampoo for straight hair?
dove - daily care shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment