Friday, December 18, 2009

Best shampoo that makes your hair really straight?

After I straighten my hair the ends always flip out at different directions and I hate when that happens. Is there a shampoo that makes your hair really straight all day? I'm up for anything I can buy at Target.


Thanks!Best shampoo that makes your hair really straight?
I really like Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight.It's the hot pink bottle. Do not get the 2%26amp;1 [[shampoo+conditioner in one bottle!]]. Get the seperate shampoo and conditioner. Condition your hair every day while only shampooing it every other day. I swear by it. I promise it works.Best shampoo that makes your hair really straight?
herbal Essence!


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





this is what i use, and it works ALL day! everybody always compliments me on how straight my hair is;) haha. oh i got some today at target:)
aussie moist collection
herbal essence
omg tell me if u find out that happens to me all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment