Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo should I use for oily hair and dandruff?

I have hair that is somewhat oily and I also have dandruff. I use Head and Shoulders that is for normal hair. I've heard that it's not good to use head and shoulders every day. So I have some White Rain shapoo that I use about every other day. That shapoo seems to make my hair dry while in general I still have dandruff. Suggestions are greatly appriciated. Thanks.What kind of shampoo should I use for oily hair and dandruff?
Neutrogena T-GELWhat kind of shampoo should I use for oily hair and dandruff?
selsan blue medicated


i use it and it works really good.








i hope this helps!


%26lt;3
Pantene Pro-V/ anti-dandruff
Neutrogena T-Gel smells AWFUL... I wouldnt recommend it unless you have REALLY bad dandruff! I have the same issues, and some of it can be your showering habits. Long hot showers are really bad for your skin, especially your scalp which is more sensitive and takes the brunt from your showerhead. A big help would be to limit your time in the shower as much as possible... Also, making the water as cool as possible helps too. It makes the shower less fun, but these things really help. You can use a dandruff shampoo daily, that is fine, until your dandruff is gone then you can switch to every other day. Avoid using styling products on your scalp because they will irritate it. I know it seems like a lot, but it really works! Head and shoulders is fine, you might be able to even find it for oily hair.
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment