Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a great shampoo/conditioner to make your hair stronger, healthier, and shiny?

I want my hair to look shiny and nice and healthy. And naturally pretty so maybe i won't have to straighten it everyday :P I saw a commercial for Aussie? [the kangaroo and its purple?] And it said it makes your natural hair look better :D So is that a good shampoo and conditioner? Anyways..thanks in advance :)What is a great shampoo/conditioner to make your hair stronger, healthier, and shiny?
Pantene Nature Fusion!!!


and if you have want to grow it out then use beauty length by pantene(it was 1#best shampoo product 09)What is a great shampoo/conditioner to make your hair stronger, healthier, and shiny?
Well this is probably not going to answer your question but I just go natural. I use honey as a shampoo. I know. It sounds weird but it WORKS. I have black hair - kinda nappy. When I use honey as a shampoo or I leave in it for an hour or two, it makes it extremely soft and I can comb right through it. When you apply honey on longer hair, it volumizes the hair and conditions it. You can look it up anywhere. Honey has been a natural conditioning hair treatment for years.
pantene pro-v


there are also some vitamins at GNC to make your hair grow faster
HERBAL ESSENCES...





=]
mane 'n tail.
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment