Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it necessary to shampoo hair everyday?

like, even if your hair is a bit dry? is using a shampoo n conditioner enough for great hair?Is it necessary to shampoo hair everyday?
This is very much a matter of preference but if my hair was dry I would try not to wash it everyday and perhaps do it every couple of days. This of course depends very much on the employment you have, I mean some people get so messy that they have to do it daily. Keep using the conditioner!Is it necessary to shampoo hair everyday?
Every 2 or 3 days!!!!!! I used to wash my hair everyday and my hair looked awfull, try and leave it a big longer everytime, i can now normally go about 4-5 days before having to wash it!!!!!!!!!!!
I think minimum every other day if you can bear to leave it longer the hair will benefit by not loosing oils
No it isn't necessary and I think only the makers of shampoo would encourage it. You should do it as often as your hair type requires. Everyday for oily, every other or every 2 or 3 days for dry.





My hair dries out very badly if I shampoo it every day. If I need a shower on a day when I'm not shampooing I either put my hair up out of the water or just condition it.





Some shampoos and conditioners seem to leave the hair feeling cleaner for longer, with others (cheaper ones like sunsilk) I get lank greasy looking hair after 1 day. I like the Aussie Mega products and Nutrogena and Lush when I can afford them.
You don't have to use shampoo everyday, it dependend's what your doing with your hair??, if your hair is dry or split and you need to repair it, leave it dirty for a month to six week's, after a while hair clean's it's self, this will build up natural oil's and repair any damage you have done.


To keep it looking really shiny and healthy, you have to feed it, use a mix of egg white's and beer once a week and you will have stunning hair!.
no you shouldn't wash it every day as it washes out natural oils u can actually stop washing your hair altogether and once past the greasy spell it would start to cleanse itself although you may lose friends as it gets a little whiffy
Well I think that if your hair is dry you may need to use somethin better than regular conditioner to moisturize. Try using some Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment