Thursday, December 24, 2009

By using Nioxin shampoo did anyone notice more hair fall and from the roots?

I used Nioxin two times and ever since my hair is falling out like crazy and all from the roots. Did this happen to anyone else?By using Nioxin shampoo did anyone notice more hair fall and from the roots?
Nope. Just you. I'd go ahead and shave it before it all falls out.By using Nioxin shampoo did anyone notice more hair fall and from the roots?
No
I've never used that brand of shampoo, however check the label. Was it made in China?? If so... throw it out IMMEDIATELY!!!
I used the entire Nioxin regimen for six months and observed no more hair loss than usual. Unfortunately, the treatments did not promote hair growth either.





Should you be experiencing a noticeable hair loss, and from the roots, I suggest you consult a physician. Your problem could be a hormonal unbalance: hormones run amuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment