Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo for frizzy+thick hair?

My hair always gets poofy, curly, and frizzy once my hair dries. I have to straighten my hair everyday or else my hair looks horrible..has anyone found a shmpoo that actually works..I've tried that Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo and Conditioner but I didn't see any difference in my hair! HELP!!What is the best shampoo for frizzy+thick hair?
Try John Frieda's frizz ease shampoo and conditioner; the products work great. Plus John Frieda's has a whole line of other products that is for frizzy hair. Good Luck.What is the best shampoo for frizzy+thick hair?
Herbal Essences hello hydration shampoo/conditioner


Dove intense moisture shampoo/conditioner
Sunsilk Anti Poof, or Sunsilk Anti frizz. Or Vive Pro Smooth intense for dry rebellious hair
loreal...for thick, unrully hair....it comes in a orange bottle...great stuff!
Aveda's Sap Moss hair treatment followed by Sap Moss shampoo..then follow with a hair gloss or hair smoother, San Sebastian is a good hair gloss, on either dry or wet hair, I think a little on the dry side is better. Tigi After Party is also good for smoothing on dry hair, because it conditions and really softens.
I had the same problem!! I used to straiten my hair every day, and because it was so thick it took me an hour. I found a solution, a shampoo and conditioner called ';straiten up'; its by Sunsilk it in a purple bottle. This stuff really works!! Hope this helped!
My daughter has the same problem. So I went down and took her to the beauty salon and they put a permanent solution in her hair, normally you would use this to curl your hair right, but they just combed it through and it came out beautiful, no more frizz. Yes, because her hair is thick and curly, it came out as a soft wave, but that was alot better them before, Now this cost me $80.00 to do this, so the next time we did this, I went to a beauty supplier store, and the were very helpful on which permanent solution to buy, and it was less then $20.00, and again it worked great, just remember to follow the instructions, just don't use the curlers, just comb it through and remember to get it completely drenched in the really thick area of your hair. You might need someone to help you with this, because the back of you head and you don't want to get this stuff in your eyes. After this you'll need to get a hair cut, only because the ends get damage with any permanent, but only a trim, OK. Good luck with this. I hope I have help you out.
zero frizz...or citre shine
curls rock by catwalk....and it smells lovely.....you should then follow up with their curl amplifier...which is a styling cream that will settle down your frizziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment