Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can i get\make sure all the shampoo gets out of my hair in the shower?

I have REALLY thick hair so hence, my showers are REALLY long because I cant get all the shampoo out of my hair. I dont think its the shampoo. I think its me. but I could use some tips on how to get the shampoo out of my hair, or methods on how to make sure its out of your hair. I have a youth retreat next week and i need to shorten my showers. Thanks!How can i get\make sure all the shampoo gets out of my hair in the shower?
I have thick hair too and it takes a while for me to get all of the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. So after I think it's all gone, I run my fingers through my hair and make sure everything is out of my hair. If it's not, I wash it more and repeat the process again until it's all out of my hair.


Hope this helps :)How can i get\make sure all the shampoo gets out of my hair in the shower?
at camp i had to learn to cut back on my showers too, because of washing my hair too :P


but as soon as your in the shower, get your hair wet. and then wash it and stuff, like at the beginning. and then when you wash it just stand there and let the majority of it wash out from the shower, just run your fingers through it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment