Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does applying shampoo everyday affect the hair ?

i am confused because i apply shampoo everyday and people say that applying shampoo everyday affects the hair....and the day i don't apply shampoo i get a feeling of dryness and itchiness on the hair and scalp....suggestion and advice welcome.Does applying shampoo everyday affect the hair ?
everyone here is brainwashed..... i was my hair everyday, and i have for my whole life.... (43) and it's (my hair) the same as it was when I was in 7th grade.... I have used lots of different kinds of shampoo, but usually never any conditioner... so I don't know, maybe I'm a freak?Does applying shampoo everyday affect the hair ?
It depends what type of shampoo you are using, some strip the natural oils from the hair other claim to have natural oils in them. If your shampoo has oils in stop using it, when you go to the hairdresser and you want to lighter it takes heaps longer because the solution has to get through all the oils before it can start lightning your hair.





Try a moisturing mask for your hair and see what that does, dryness and itchiness may also be dandruff.
stop now!





shampooing everyday isnt a very good idea (unless you go swimming everyday or something. if thats the case, stop swimming so much).


your scalp produces its own natural oils for your hair, and when you shampoo too much it strips these oils away and doesnt do alot of good to your hair.


the reason why your head feels dry and itchy when you dont wash is because you dont have any natural oil in your hair to naturally hydrate it. dont shampoo for 2-3 days and see if you notice a difference.
yes...it probably feels dry because you put too much shampoo on it.


As the other answerer said, it pulls oil out of your hair, and it leaves shampoo remains in it, even if you rinse it thouroughly. Therefore you should wash your hair sometimes without any shampoo, and use different shampoos with different substances. If you use the same shampoo all the time, your hair will kind of store those remains of the substances.





PS. By the way, if your hair is natually dry, one thing that might help is the conditioner they pack into hair dye sets. Even if you don't dye your hair, that conditioner is the best I ever had.
NO NO NO, except for keeping your scalp and hair clean. Let's face it, would you, for instance, not wash your left arm every day??? It is the same. You still have skin on your head, the same as everywhere else on your body and it needs to be cleaned every day. You could use a baby shampoo if that is your feeling but I wash my hair every single day with shampoo and conditioner afterwards and people always comment on the fact that my hair is shiny and healthy looking. Do you think that dust and grime doesn't get in your hair or on your scalp??? Don't take any notice of those that say it makes your hair dry and you shouldn't do it - that's crap! They're just lazy. My scalp itches if I don't wash it everyday. When passing people on the street, I can tell you for sure who hasn't washed their hair because it smells! You really can smell it. Can't stand it! If I was young again, I wouldn't go near any guy who didn't wash their hair everyday.
applying shampoo on your hair does make it


get rid of its natural oils on your scalp , but also


your hair can fall out little by little.


Like my friend washes her hair all the time


%26amp; she has little bold spots %26amp; shes only 16.


I wash my hair like every other day


like 1day yes then 1day no. If it itches to much when you dont wash


it try buying Head %26amp; Shoulders. It works for me even though


I dont have dandruff or anything like that.
even if you have oily hair, putting shampoo everyday will affect it. if you have oily hair, use shampoo ever OTHER day so that it doesn't strip your hair of moisture. but if your hair is somewhat dry, go buy a special type of shampoo that you can use every few days %26amp; it won't bother you.
I have heard people say not to wash your hair everyday but if I don't my hair gets really oily and greasy and dirty looking so I keep washing it every day. So I am opposite my hair and scalp never gets dry and itchy. Maybe you have a bit of eczema on your scalp.
First off, you really shouldn't wash your hair EVERY day. It's quite harsh on it. Maybe every other day, or every 3 days if your hair doesn't get greasy. If you fear it getting greasy, buy some dry shampoo. It's some spray stuff that gets rid of the oils and makes your hair look like you just washed it.
It will dry your hair out. It's taking natural oils that you need from the hair. If this has already happened. Message the scalp with olive oil. It helps moisten the hair. People recommend washing your hair every other day. You probably want to go like once in 3 days though. :]
u should be shampooing ur hair every 2nd day and give ur hair and scalp the chance to create its own natural oils.. if u find u have a dry scalp u should perhaps change ur shampoo/conditioner to a more moisturising scalp care treatment.. Best of Luck =)
The key is after washing hair...apply a small amout of CONDITIONER, rub into scalp....comb and let dry.....the conditioner will moisten scalp and keep flakes away. AND your hair will LOOK terrrrrrific all day long.
It strips the natural oils from your hair.
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment