Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for smooth hair that stays straight and frizzless even in humidity?

My hair is straight in the morning then frizzy and curly-ish in the afternoon! It gets that way in humidity! What shampoo and conditioner or products can i use to stop this?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for smooth hair that stays straight and frizzless even in humidity?
HERBAL ESSENCES HELLO HYDRATION trust me ... it totally works!!!! ALSO use garnier fructus sleek and shine syrum :)What is the best shampoo and conditioner for smooth hair that stays straight and frizzless even in humidity?
There is no way to be completely frizz free- but try Biolage Smoothing shampoo %26amp; conditioner and/or Paul Mitchell Super Skinny. Paul Mitchell also has Super Skinny serum that you can use with either choice of shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Just don't use too much or you'll look like a greaseball. It also helps to use a leave in conditioner after you are done shampooing and conditioning.
pantene pro v(sp?) or garnier fruticis(sp?)
thermal silk keeps the hair nice and silky straight and the hotter it gets the more it works.





Also V05 Nourishing Oasis


I love the lavender %26amp; Chamomile one
Look for shampoo for straight hair and styling products that protect against humidity. I use a smoothing tonic (I forget the brand - sorry) that keeps my hair from getting too frizzy . I totally understand where you're coming from, my hair is straight and styled for about ten minutes at home and then it goes curly/frizzy.
I have the same problem. I used to use Pantene, but it did nothing for my hair, and it didn't really smell great either. Now I use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine (orange dot on bottle) shampoo and conditioner. I also use the Sleek and Shine leave-in conditioner before blow drying my hair, which helps also. I've noticed that my hair is softer now and a little less frizzy.
herbal essentes pin straight
Aveda Smooth Infusion! It makes your hair 60% more smooth. It smells AWESOME! You can use Hang Straight and Smoothing Fluid when you style it and it will not frizz up at all! For an Aveda salon near you just check out www.aveda.com
Herbal essences
Go to http://carolsdaughter.com/ , and they should have what your looking for, it worked wonders for my hair.
i like gergien fructisis and pantene the most. the conditioner even takes out the nots in my very curly hair. it defrizzes your hair even in the humid. all of my friends and family use it
Hi


you can try Dove moisturizing shampoo.


the result was amazing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment