Monday, December 28, 2009

Does main and tale shampoo really make your hair grow longer?

If so how much inches a month?Does main and tale shampoo really make your hair grow longer?
From my experience with this product, I would say that it does make your hair grow. As far as how much, that is hard to judge. Everybodies hair grows differently, but I had one client whos hair grew about 3/4-1in per month, while she used mane n tail.Does main and tale shampoo really make your hair grow longer?
Nothing makes your hair grow 'faster', just certain products help strengthen your hair so there is less breakage. If you are growing your hair out, try this site. http://www.longhaircommunity.com/
Yes, it helps it to grow, it is really good stuff, it may not just shoot out really fast, but it will grow longer and faster as to if you didn't use it.
I am not sure. I am in my trial period as we speak. However, it made my hair quite thick and my breakage was cut by 80%. Normally I will see floods of hair on the floor when blow drying but since using it, it had not done so. Good luck!
how much a month? i want to buy this 2!! i heard it works fantasticly

No comments:

Post a Comment