Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo for hair that gets oily fast?

I wash my hair every other day %26amp; it gets really greasy the 2nd day:/


I currently use Garnier Fructis, before that i used Dove..


So do you know of any shampoos for greasy hair?Shampoo for hair that gets oily fast?
Well, I used Herbal Essences Color Me Happy, even before I dyed my hair, and it made my hair so smooth, and didn't make it greasy.


And my hair gets greasy at the end of the day, and I shower everyday.


Another tip; put some baby power on your hair, it takes away the grease.


Then blow dry it, even if its already dry, if you want.


That always helps me.Shampoo for hair that gets oily fast?
Redken Solve Purifying Shampoo for Oily Hair and Scalp
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment