Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for asian hair?

i've used many different kinds of shampoos and conditioners but i can't seem to find one that works good with my hair for longer than a week or so. i have thick asian hair and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions. any price range is fine.. i'm desperate for my hair to be shiny!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for asian hair?
I use Tresseme and my hair always shines. If you straighten your hair then Tresseme heat protect is prime and amazing!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for asian hair?
I use the Dove Cream Shampoo. It made my hair pretty soft after one use. It feels pretty moisturized and doesn't turn frizzy. I'm not sure what would happen if you straightened it, since I have fine and straight asian hair.
I'm asian and i use Herbal essences. It makes MY hair shiny so I think it should make yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment