Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo/conditioner is good for preventing hair damage?

My hair isn't damaged yet, but I feel like it's kind of getting there. I see alot of comercials that say their product will prevent hair damage, but I'd rather hear from someone who has a shampoo/conditioner that has worked for them. Any suggestions?What shampoo/conditioner is good for preventing hair damage?
DAMAGED HAIR


1. Damaged hair is another way of saying dry and brittle hair, This happens by using heat tools such as hair straighteners.


2. If you really like straightening your hair and on the other side you don't want it to get damaged than you should buy a heat protector spray some are cheap and some are a little pricey but its worth it.


3. Try a different washing product for your hair, I suggest you to try PANTENE PRO V ( PINK) This shampoo and conditioner will change your life because it is an amazing product! It repairs your hair from damaged to REALLY SILKY,SHINY, SLEEK AND SMOOTH HAIR!!!!! I hope you try this out because it really helps out!





DID YOU KNOW?


Brushing your hair to much will cause 45% of damage?


Changing your shampoo and conditioner alot will cause damage?


Heat (such as the sun) can make your hair be oily,dry and look really greasy?


Flat iron's are way better than other hair straighteners?


Combs are better for your hair than other brushes?





TRY OUT


Lorel paris ( pink spray) helps split ends and makes hair shiny and silkyWhat shampoo/conditioner is good for preventing hair damage?
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship. It's technically for ';long hair'; but anyone can use it. I use it, and I LOVE it. It the best shampoo and conditioner combo I've ever used. It's specifically designed to prevent split ends and breakage, and to treat whatever damage you already have. It's cheap too! You can find it anywhere. They also have a leave in split end mender/protector and that's really good as well. All of the Long Term Relationship products smell and work amazing. Plus, they got a really high review on the Herbal Essences website and on makeupalley! Try, I think you'll really love it.





Herbal Essences website:


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





Makeupalley:


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>





PS-I'm not sure if you have to create an account on makeupalley to read the reviews. Sorry. D:





Good luck and I hope you try these! If you do, I hope they work for you! :D
AUSSIE AND TRES SEMME WORK REALLY GOOD..I PREFER AUSSIE CAUSE IT MAKES YOUR HAIR REALLY STRONG AND NOT FALL OUT LIKE AFTER 2 WEEKS I FELT A MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR AND MORE OVER TIME.
garnierr or pantene is really good
dove, garnier fructise, pantene BEST FOR GOOD PRICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment