Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo/conditioner products prevents from my hair fall off?

I dont take shower everyday because I do not want my hair thinner. I used shampoo and my hair fell off. It is like my scalp couldn't hold my hair to stay in. Sure, I know the little fall off is normal, but this one is like double one.





Is there any remedy like nutrition to keep my hair stay with scalp to make it stronger to hold while I take shower?





I m female who has good hair.What kind of shampoo/conditioner products prevents from my hair fall off?
use only organic...aubrey organics, or avalon organics is great. I use the Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (400 ml) ...get it from iherb.com and use the matching conditioner and my hair hasnt been falling out as much, and its much silkier and healthier.





You can also put in aloe vera gel to your hair and scalp and this helps hair to regrow, and coconut oil too...rub into your scalp and helps regrowth!!What kind of shampoo/conditioner products prevents from my hair fall off?
It depends what kind of shampoo you're using. If you're using regular shampoo that you buy at a local drugstore, then you might be sensitive to the detergents used in those shampoos, they tend to be a bit harsh. I would recommend either using baby shampoo or organic shampoo. Both are very gentle, safe to use everyday and won't strip the hair of natural nutrients.
About 100 hairs falls a day- this is normal


It is abnormal when the rate of hair loss is greater than hair growth


The first steps are to stop using chemicals on your hair.


Use simple and powerful hair oil like Mira hair oil


Massage the oil on to the scalp and it stops hair loss , be sure to also reduce stress and eat a good diet, drink lots of water about 10 glasses a day to boost immune system


Eat lots of vegetables and fruits


These simple changes can reduce hair fall and make it look healthier. You can find more about Mira hair oil for hair loss below


http://www.grow-long-hair-fast.com/produ鈥?/a>
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Fal鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Shine-yo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment