Monday, December 28, 2009

For experienced users only!! What is the BEST hair growth shampoo out there?

Regardless if I have to order online, also, how will I buy it and where is it?For experienced users only!! What is the BEST hair growth shampoo out there?
The best shampoo that will enable your hair to grow is one that is appropriate for your hair texture. I don't believe that shampoos hasten hair growth, but if you find one that is good for your hair, you will decrease the amount of split ends, and split ends cause your hair to look as though it is growing slower (which is why they recommend you cut your hair every 6 weeks or so). Therefore, I personally use Redken Smooth Down, which is for dry/unruly hair (my hair texture). I also use a Rusk sea-kelp lusterizer, which protects my hair when I blow it dry. Your best bet is to find shampoo that is designed for your texture. I do not recommend buying shampoo from Wal-Mart, as the conditioner is chalked full of stuff that coats your hair to make it soft and shiny, but really continues to pile on. It is better to find conditioner that leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean and not smooth clean. A really nice shampoo and conditioner is the Pureology line, especially if you have color-treated hair. It is on the expensive end, but it is nice. I recommend Redken products or Healthy Sexy Hair products if you don't want to spend a lot of money. Also, hair grows when you stimulate the scalp, so when I lay in bed at night, I massage my scalp lightly. You can try that as well.For experienced users only!! What is the BEST hair growth shampoo out there?
blood and bone mixed with pears two in one
Mane and tail works good. It made my hair grow much faster when i was using it on an everyday basis. It's a horse shampoo that humans can use. You can get it at walmart in the pet section. good luck.
no shampoo will make hair grow faster


make hair healthier.. yes





grow? no
I don't know, but if you find out, email me!
I have heard of a shampoo called ';Tail and Mane'; and it will make your hair grow. Thats right its used on horses but its good for our hair too.
Nioxxin, if it's thinning. It works to deep clean the follicles if your hair has little clogs in the hair follicles that prevent it from growing. If you simply want it to grow faster, no shampoo can do that. The best thing to do is take vitamins and get a shampoo that will help keep it from breaking, and the shampoo that works best for that depends on your hair type.
Nioxin is a very effective product for stopping hair loss, breakage, and creating a healthy environment for hair growth. I have about 12 clients using it. All 12 have experienced improvement. Go here and you can see how it works, where to buy it, and talk to a consultant about specific problems you're having with your hair. I have used it when my hair started falling out due to stress. Many of my clients have used it to stop breakage and thinning. It stopped my hair from falling out, and I have lots of new hair growing in. My clients have had similar experiences.
matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment