Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair??

I have VERY frizzy curly hair, but I straighten it everyday. I want to find a shampoo/conditioner that not only tames my curls so its easier to straighten, but also makes my hair silky and brings out my natural highlights. I am a natural dark brunette and my hair is NOT colored in any way. PLEASE HELP!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair??
Herbal essences.


I have the same type of hair, and it works for me.


Also try vital care.


:)What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair??
I have this AMAZING shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences. Plus its super cheap! (around 3 bucks a bottle)


Good luck! :]


Heres the link:


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment