Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo is good while using hair loss treatment?

I'm currently using Tresemme (Moisture for dry/damaged hair) but I also have Tea Tree shampoo, but my mom said you should use a gentle shampoo, like baby shampoo. Any good recommendations?


Oh and PS, the treatment consists of pills and a topical ';serum';.What shampoo is good while using hair loss treatment?
I was using tea tree shampoo but i thought it was way too harsh, right now i am using gillette's daily balance shampoo. I am using pills and topical serum as well. Your mom is probably right about the baby shampoo...I also tried a moisturizing shampoo but i found that it made my scalp sort of break out and caused more hair loss i think...I talked to someone about it and they said it was probably over-moisturized.What shampoo is good while using hair loss treatment?
there r many reasons coz hair loss and many products for hair loss that ';can cure hair loss'; in internet,the best way is visit your doctor and you will spend lots of money.


Some tips and precautions u can use rigt away:


* Eat foods with reduced fat, low carbs, and high proteins.


* Eat foods like soybean, fish, chicken, and liver.


* Make sure that you stay away from harmful hair chemicals.


* Holding enough rest, away from electromagnetic wave.


I searched a free ebook(u can get it with doing nothing) maybe can help u,get it on:http://www.hairlossstopnow.com,this sites also sell a ';cure hair loss product'; seems to be ture,it has some reviews of the hair loss product and offers 2 bottles free


u can have a try of all above methods,good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment