Thursday, January 7, 2010

When we shampoo and dry our hair, it usually leaves a very dry look on the hair. is there a shampoo?

is there a shampoo which actually leaves the hair smooth and wavy like they show in ads? how good is pantene btw?When we shampoo and dry our hair, it usually leaves a very dry look on the hair. is there a shampoo?
Most shampoos contain a drying ingredient called SLS (some kind of laurel sulfate) and this is what dries out the hair. Find shampoos that are free of sulfates, specifically SLS. Organic shampoos don't contain this ingredients. Also, if not organic, then try a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I've tried Dove Intense Moisture conditioner, and this dries out my hair more than my organic shampoo, so I wouldn't recommend this. I do have a VO5 Moisture Milk shampoo that works very well on my hair and helps my hair retain as much moisture, if not more, as the organic shampoo. All shampoos are not created equal so you might have to buy a few before you find the right one.





Also, you can do a hot oil treatment before you shampoo and this will leave your hair moisturized if it's very dry. I use extra virgin olive oil from the grocery store and warm it up and massage it through my hair and scalp for about 5 minutes, rinse and then shampoo/condition. My hair is shinier, curlier, stronger, smoother and silkier when I'm finished. It also tames my massive frizz. I'm so suprized that I have litterally no frizz after I do a hot oil treatment and before that I have a head full of annoying frizz. Do this regularly and it repairs damaged hair and you'll start seeing results after a while.When we shampoo and dry our hair, it usually leaves a very dry look on the hair. is there a shampoo?
Most store bought products will leave a heavy residue on your hair or even scalp. In the first to weeks of use it seems that the shampoo is everything you were looking for. but the residue will build up leaving the hair looking dull greasy and weighted down.





You best bet is to go to a stylist that has good product knowledge so they have a chance to analyise your hair and give you the basic knowledge of how to care for you hair without trying to get you to spend a million dollars.





Before drying your hair go ahead and apply a leave-in conditioner





To add shine you can add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to your conditioner (the smells goes away when your hair is completely dry)
I always get great results from Pantene Classic Care line. Perhaps you aren't rinsing enough? Also, try leaving your conditioner on for up to 5 minutes before rinsing.


Pantene also has come out with a new line called ';Highlighting Expressions';. It's different from their color Expressions line. I love this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair silky, shiny and so soft, I can't stop touching it. It also brings out any color highlights you may have in your hair, natural or not.


Hope this helps.
First of all, I think dat yur shampoo dusn't suit yur hair!


A shampoo must suit a hair to keep it silky nd soft.


Plz change yur shampoo if it really makes yur hair feel dry cz further use of d same shampoo might damage yur hair!!!


I hv never tried Pantene but if it suits yur hair-type, its the best for yu!


Nd plz.....watevr yu see in the ads is NOT true!!!


Nd if yu dnt find a suitable shampoo, try applying sum hair-oil immediately after yu wash yur hair. Dnt let yur hair bcum dry....apply a very little amount of oil on wet hair nd after the hair dry up jst simply comb them!


Btw i use Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo.


Yu may try using the same but for Dry And Dull Hair.
look i'll tell u the best shampoo which is dove!!!!! it's a good experience with me, as earlier i was also not having good hair they were dry so, i tried dove shampoo .. now my hairs look gorgious and its my real experience my friend just try it for 3 washes. and then that's my challenge u will be thankfull to me so just go ahead and try it once


!!!!!!!best of luckkkk!!!!!!
Maybe your drying it on a too high heat setting. You should always use a shampoo and conditioner that will protect your hair from heat damage, like Thermasilk. I recommend if possible to let your hair air dry as much as possible and then blow-dry. That way you don't cause as much damage.
Head and shoulders moisturizing...


I know you're thinking it's that for dandruff? Haha, well yeah, but i use it because it makes my hair not so dry.
well dont go accrding 2 da ads.....they r vry much misleading...!!but if u hav really dry hair then i suggest u go for dove coz it really mosturzes ur hair that othr shampoos also go da natural way and apply oil before shampooing........
I use herbal essences.. the blue coconut one is the best. My hair is so shiny and soft and it works on my sisters too and she has complete different hair type to me :) Plus its smells delish :) Hope i helped x
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment