Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo or conditioner for shiny, straight hair?

I have really dark brown hair that is just above my elbow, and I need to know the best shampoo, conditioner, or other hair product that will give me really shiny and straight hair! Thank you so much for your help!What is the best shampoo or conditioner for shiny, straight hair?
pantene ultra straight shampoo......that's what i use...and for conditioner i use tresseme......leave it in until ur done wahing ur body, shaving, washing ur face and then wash it out!! so smooth every time!!What is the best shampoo or conditioner for shiny, straight hair?
One time, I was at a friend's and took a shower there so I had to use whatever she had. It happened to be just some simple bottles of Garnier Nutriesse Shampoo and Conditioner. I have straight but frizzy hair, so I straightened it when it was just about dry, and my hair looked fabulous. I've always been searching for the right hair products thinking I had to pay money for my hair to look good, and I had no idea what simple shampoo and conditioner would actually work. I've used it ever since, but then again it also depends on how your own hair works and reacts to certain products.
ganier fructis has a line called sleek and shine i think it works well for the price its no 1 dollar a bottle but i think its like 2.?? so ya.but sometimes its not the shampoo and the conditioner they sell diffrent products as well that make your hair straight they actually have this spray that u just spray on your hair when your done with it and it shines a little
i agree with the first one too--pantene pro-v always smooth is really good. i also like redken smooth down. find something with beeswax in it.
i like herbal essences ';dangerously straight'; conditioner and Sunsilk ';therma shine'; shampoo. Using them both together makes my hair so shiny and easier to straighten
head %26amp; shoulders
pantene always smooth- i %26lt;3 that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment