Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for dry color treated blonde hair?

I have long blonde highlighted hair. I just want a good shampoo and conditioner that smells really good and makes your hair soft and shiney.What is the best shampoo for dry color treated blonde hair?
I would try the new L'Oreal EverPure line. They are 100% vegan, smell really good (like mint and other herbs like rosemary), and make your hair really soft (IMO). Also, since they don't have any chemicals in them, they won't fade your hair as fast. I know, I sound like a commercial, but I love the stuff!What is the best shampoo for dry color treated blonde hair?
I bleached my extensions from a dirty blonde to platinum, the hair was dead so I used Sammy beyond repair conditioner and now it feels soft again. like normal hair. Report Abuse

herbal essences they have one for color treated hair i can't thnk of what it's called right now but i use it because i color my hair so often and my hair is so soft an it feels good too
go to www.hairbysapphire.com and ask for the design essentials shampoo. It's mild and smells YUMMY!
I would use selzen blue or head and shoulders, they work great

No comments:

Post a Comment