Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for my hair?

okay i have thin blond hair and after i wash it, it feels soft but it just looks kinda fuzy and it doesnt look smooth or soft like on the comercials...lol in ur oppinion wut kind of shanpoo should and conditioner should i use?What is the best shampoo for my hair?
Use Goozie 1000.What is the best shampoo for my hair?
use your normal shampoo and conditioner, towel dry, and brush your hair, and then put hair serum, or an anti-frizz cream...infusium has a good hair serum, dove, and vo5 have good anti-frizz creams..
Try Sunsilk green and blowdrying flat. It will make your hair straighter and keep the fuzz down. Look into getting leave-in conditioner.
I use biolage and about once a week before I rinse the conditioner out I pop a small towel in the microwave and wrap it in my hair for about 15 minutes. When I finally rinse it out omg it's like silk!
I would use a body boosting/voluming shampoo and a high moisturizing conditioner. Although more expensive brands work the best, I believe that Suave Professional line works just as well. Its okay to mix up brands as well. Dove has a great moisturizing conditioner that doesn't weigh your hair down. If you try these and your hair still is frizzy I would try John Frieda Frizz Ease. I hope I could help.
Here is a site that may help you out : http://beauty.about.com/cs/haircarerecip鈥?/a>
My daughter is blonde and has thin, ';fuzzy'; hair too we get the pink hairapy shampoo Conditioner and the creme stuff ahh man i forget the name of it but it is on tv every commercial and they call it hairapy something silk i believe it is amazing i love the antiflat for my hair, but the pink does amazing things for her hair. Sunsilk is the name of it.
Have you ever tried using Liquidity Internationals shampoos and conditioners. I like you have very thin and very long hair, since I started using these products I have noticed that there has been a change in my hair. It is easier to manage, less tangles. Check out my web site http://liquidity.myvoffice.com/phxcashmo鈥?/a> if you have questions contact me
I like Infusium 23 products

No comments:

Post a Comment