Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to make your hair soft?

My hair is NOT soft at all I need a shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair soft and silky.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to make your hair soft?
Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac not only smells amazing, but it makes your hair very, very soft. You can find it at salons, beauty supply stores, and even Target.





Oh, and don't throw away the shampoos and conditioners that you don't like! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send your used shampoos and conditioners to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of good hair products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the tail ends of the shampoos and conditioners, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!What is the best shampoo and conditioner to make your hair soft?
I actually use the Dove Moisture (idk what its called exactly) 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. Then I use pantene pro-v ice shine conditioner... it depends on what works best for you, but I found that this is what makes my hair smooth and soft. Just try out different combos, like what I've been doing.
i used to have really severe damadged hair and it was NOT soft. so my hairdresser suggested using a damaged repair shampoo. so i got the SUAVE DAMAGE CARE shampoo. i used it and in a week my hair was rlly soft and felt amazing like i never used a hair straightner in my life=]





hope this helps
I like herbal essences (they come in all different smells, colours and types of hair) tresseme (Cheap but gives you a lot and great for styling) and Aussie shampoo and conditioner (makes your hair RIDICULOUSLY shiny and soft. happy shampooing :)
The 'L'Oreal Nutri Gloss With Pearl Protein' shampoo and conditoner makes your hair soft and shiny : ]
whichever brand u decide 2 go wit make ur it iz 4 ur hair type...use less gel/mousse/hairspray becuz it dryz da hair out...use pomade, hair lotion, natural oilz 4 stylin...use less chemicalz n heat becuz they also dryz da hair out
I think Redken is really good. They have alot of great Shampoo and Conditioner. Its called All Soft by redken it works like magic. I hope i helped!
Shampoo: Redken Clear Moisture





Conditioner: Bumble De Bumble or Redken All Soft





My hair is super dry and clear moisture with either of the conditioners is great!
Pantene. There is different types of Pantene for different hair types.
I like Mane %26amp; Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. You can get it at Sallys bueaty supply. It makes it grow fast too.
bath and body works shampoo and conditioner makes your hair really soft, so does tresemme
Redken Stay Soft gives you soft silky hair.
nexxus shampoos and conditioners
matrix is a bit pricey but workss awesomeeeee!!
I use garnier fructis. And I love it! It makes my hair soo soft!
I love Dove.. works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment