Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for greasy hair?

coltarWhat is the best shampoo for greasy hair?
Head %26amp; Shoulders Citrus FreshhhhhWhat is the best shampoo for greasy hair?
Herbal Essences Drama Clean is pretty good for cleaning deep down.
http://www.aussiehair.com/products/mega-…





i highly recommend this shampoo..!!


it clears away build up..





xXx
I would recomend three shampoos my first is bain divalent by kerastase it will cleanse your roots as well as moistrising ends! My second is phytocedrat which cleanse your roots well this is also a 100% plant based product. Last we have paul mitchell number 2 which you can use as your first shampoo before your regular shampoo and conditioner. Also you need too try and stimulate your scalp less often eg less scrubbing when shampooing or less brushing of the hair.





phytocedrat


http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/product_…





Kerastase Divalent


http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/product_…
id reccommend using herbal essencs for greasy roots and dry ends. to help prolong the time between washes i comb my hair between shampoo, rinsing, conditioning, rinsing. and id also recommend using the lee stafford hair protection spray before you dry your hair. its quite a lot of hassle but it saves me tme from having to wash my hair every single day, usually lasts two days
I would say definately Herbal Essences 'For greasy roots and Dry ends.' It works wonders for my hair as I am also a greasy hair sufferer. It can be found in a clear green bottle! More tips I would suggest, are; although it may be in the directions with some conditioners, only lather the part of your hair that you would put into a ponytail with conditioner. This will stop it from getting immediately greasy again. Also, although it's a shame, I find hats also make your hair greasy. And finally don't use too many other products on your hair!
neutrogena moisture balancing is fantastic! and best of all i can get it (and the conditioner) from poundland! (my favourite shop!!) You would think the last place a greasy head (like mine!) would need is moisture, but this shampoo is moisture balancing and works and absolute treat!!!!!
Lush's shampoo bar 'jumping juniper.' I have greasy roots and dry ends to my hair and it has really helped. Also the bars last ages! I have had mine for 4 months and wash my hair every other day. Give it a try.
Herbal Essence or Un Jour En Provence.





.....Or anything with tea-tree oil





If you want the expensive stuff, try Phyto. $22.00
i would say any herbal shampoo
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment