Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for severely damaged hair?

Iv lost a lot of hair do to bleaching. Will it ever grow back to the way it was before all the coloring and styling?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for severely damaged hair?
Girl you need to try this NOW.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Instant Hair Repair for REAL


Best on dry, dull, damaged and over-processed hairWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for severely damaged hair?
YES%26gt; I have used a LOT of different products ( my hair is always overprocessed, I never leave it alone ). I use the Aveda damage remedy. It is kinda expensive, but WELL worth every dime. When I use that, I feel like I have a new head of hair. Trust me, if it will fix my hair, it will fix anyones!!
iv'e heard phyto 9 is the worlds best selling hair range.You can only buy online around 拢11.
the best product will be dove or garnier shampoo.garnier is good for making it stronger and dove is good for dry hair types because it contains cream.both are good
use olive oil or almond oil and then follow it up with l'oreal shampoo and conditioner !!


it worked for my dam,aged hair 2
Try using Alberto VO5 Hairdressing once a week , by using it to slick your hair back at night, in the morning, shampoo it out.





Your hair will look like one of these girls after doing it for a while.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPm-oPN83鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment