Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often should guys shampoo/condition their hair?

Every day, twice a day... how often?? Whats best for you hairHow often should guys shampoo/condition their hair?
twice a day ? maybe if you are construction worker %26amp; get it full of dirt.





wash it when it gets oily or when you can't control it. I do it daily. Washing doesn't help the hair, just keeps it clean. try conditioner, you probably won't notice any difference unless you color it. How often should guys shampoo/condition their hair?
Well, I'm not a guy, but I should hope that you shampoo your hair at least once a day for good hygeine purposes. ;) As for conditioning, I guess that depends on the shape your hair is in.
Well I've got medium length hair, and I Shampoo it everyday and use Conditioner everyday. Try Garnier Fructis products, they are great. Keeps my hair strong, smooth and healthy.
as often as you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment