Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?

I recently dyed my hair from blonde back to my natural color light-medium brown, what would be the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? I want one that is for color treated hair. Thanks in advance for all answers!What is a good shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?
Redken has a great line for color treated hair, as does Biolage.





Just make sure you buy the products from licensed salons, not CVS or anything like that, because its usually counterfit or expired.





The best thing for getting hair back to that ';never been dyed'; look and feel is QUALITY shampoo, not something cheap that causes buildup and ultimately makes matters worse.What is a good shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?
My hair dresser recommended Neutrogena. She told me that those expensive salon shampoos have chemicals we just don't need to put in our hair, their just there to make it smell pretty. I have been happy with Neutrogena.
kerastase shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair.
I personslly use L'Oreal. It was recommended by my hairdresser and she's mobile so doesn't get anything by recommending.
Well it depends on what colour hair you have got. But because you have light-medium brown hair you should try pantene pro-v! :-)
Pantene Pro V for Color Treated Hair works great! it makes it so soft and helps it to not be as damaged. hope this helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment