Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a shampoo that REALLY helps your hair get straight?

I've always used regular shampoos that say ';for straight hair,'; but I never get any results! Is there a real shampoo/conditioner or cream that helps make your hair straight?Is there a shampoo that REALLY helps your hair get straight?
If you buy a shampoo that says ';for straight hair'; that means that you HAVE straight hair,not that your curls become straight....


I was looking for the same shampoo and as i have curly hair the only one that helped me was HERBAL ESSENCES cause it made my hair lighter....


But sure that depends on your hair quality and how much curly ur hair is..


xIs there a shampoo that REALLY helps your hair get straight?
You said you have used them and they don't work. So I guess they don't. I find that they are too heavy on my hair and too much serum which make it oily cos that is the way to get curly hair straight so they add too much crap into the shampoo to help your hair straighten. I think your best bet is to get it straightened permanatly at a salon which is sooo great, I do it every year and don't have to worry about my hair for that year, just shampoo, condition and it dries straight, sometimes I use the hairdryer to speed up the drying process and just use my fingers and not even a brush so it's super quick.





It does cost a bit of money between $400-600 but you save a lot in the long run cos you don't have to buy products to help keep your hair straight.
Yes! Or it least works for me and I have really curly/wavy hair. It's called Nexus Sleek Style, calming and smoothing cream. When you get out of the shower rub some on your hair. If that doesn't work blow dry your hair straight. That also works for me. Good Luck=)
Theirs a special product that relaxes your hair that you can get. You can find it in most stores in the hair dye aisle where the products for african american hair products are. I would not recommend using this if you have no idea what your doing.
Nope, thoes shampoos are for people with naturall staright hair and just want to develope it more, i mean i guess youll just have to use a hair starightner for now cause no shampoos help starighten hair.
HERBAL ESSENCES!!! Smells great too!!! :)!! Heres the link to the Shampoo:]


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/dangerously_straight/
I wish, I figured the more shampoo = the straighter.. look at my hair this very second.. http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4376/091007204952.png
No. But you can blow dry or straighten your hair. Or you can get shampoo that makes your hair full and the it might fall stright.
nope. they just tell you that


so you can buy it
yeah i think it is this shampoo called alphogee that makes your hair straight but you need to have to buy the conditioner or it wont work
Nope, those shampoos are for people with naturally straight hair who want to enhance their locks.
i don't think so. my friend uses herbal essences dangerously straight and it works a bit on her but doesn't work at all on me.
the shampoos that say for straight hair are for people WITH straight hair. get loreal *****
No, I don't think so.
it's called a weave
YES YES!!! i swear try the KIRATIN asian shampoo it really works!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment