Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry, frizzy hair with split ends?

I am a white female with brown hair about 8 inches past my shoulders. I am planning on cutting it quite short for summer, but I still want to know the best brand of shampoo and conditioner from a regular store (Pantene, Tresemme, Dove, etc.) for my now long hair that is very dry and frizzy with tons of split ends all over? I want it to be in the best condition possible before cutting it, just in case I chicken out. Thanks!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry, frizzy hair with split ends?
well to get rid of split ends you have to cut it to get all the dead hair out but a great shampoo that i've used for a long time is the vive shampoo its orange and the label is dark blue and it says for dry and damaged hair something like that but it works so good for dry hair http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NPYCC4/ref=鈥?/a> they have for all types of hair textures so when u go to the store u can see them all!! hope this helps!! good luck!!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry, frizzy hair with split ends?
pantene or dove they both work really well !
Um no matter WHAT you need to get your hair trimmed so you can get the split ends gone....next get FRIZZ Ease http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/140/1402鈥?/a>


and then here is a shampoo for dry damaged hair ... http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1120/623鈥?/a>


and a conditioner http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1210/623鈥?/a>
try using john frieda's hair product line, and get regular hair cuts for ur ends every 4-6 weeks.
Cover your hair in real maonaise, then wrap your hair on top of your head in plastic and let it set for about hour to two hours dependingon how bad your hair is then wash it out and your hair is so norished its not even funny
pantene works awsomely. trust me i had that almost same exact type of hair.


GL
Try herbal essences. I use the totally twisted for my dry, frizzy, curly hair and it works wonderfully! Hubby thought it was my natural hair until we went camping and I didn't take the mousse with me. I makes sure I have it now! :)
system 911moisture pack conditioner $16





its a japanese developed product that you can buy at a beauty supply store.





i have insane hair and ive spent thousands on products and i swear by this stuff
First trim ur hair to remove split ends...these r bad news. they weeken ur hair. then use pantene coz it has a full range or anti-frizz products like shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, serum, non-sticky anti-frizz spray, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment