Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of shampoo is the least damaging to hair?

I do a lot to my hair, like blow dry it, curl it and straighten it, and it's kinda starting to show damage now. It hasn't gone to hell or anything yet, but I was just curious what shampoo wouldn't be damaging and would maybe help it heal a little.


Thanks.What kind of shampoo is the least damaging to hair?
I would suggest using Pantene. It makes your hair smooth and silky. :)


I would also suggest:


*letting your hair dry naturally, instead of blowdrying


*keeping curling/straightening to a minimum.


:)What kind of shampoo is the least damaging to hair?
Try Lush shampoo bars! They are all natural and helps if you are only trying to wash the scalp and the roots. Which is all that really needs to be washed, anyways. It helped my hair so much when it was starting to show damaged from bleaching and countless dye jobs.
try Tresemme thermal recovery shampoo and conditioner, it recovers your hair and prepares ibreakagerakage, its what i use and its fabulous and it makes your hair smell great.
I make my own shampoo and conditioner it works great my hair you should come up for your own recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment