Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo to use for straight thick hair?

My hair get greasy easily. I need a new shampoo for straight thick hair. I want the scent to be a good smelling scent thats strong and last all day. Because my hair is so thick it is a little hard to wash some shampoos out. I also like conditioners those can be real tough to wash out. Any suggestions??What is the best shampoo to use for straight thick hair?
SUNSILK the BLUE one it helps flatten your thick hair..What is the best shampoo to use for straight thick hair?
I have very thick also, and I use a shampoo conditioner combo. It really helps with the thickness also. One other trick. Once a week, use a clarifying shampoo. It cleans the buildup out of your hair from excessive oils and hair products. It will help immensely. I use Pert Plus with conditioner at least 4 times a week. Usually twice a week I use Pantene Clarifying Shampoo. It'll work. Good luck!
Garinei Fructis...Sorry about the spelling, but it works VERY well with that kind of hair. I just recently cut mine short, but before i did it was increadible! It even helps keep it straight with some kinds of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment