Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have just washed my hair with shampoo and it has gone very dry?

any help you can give me for it not looking dry and dull thanksI have just washed my hair with shampoo and it has gone very dry?
So have you never washed your hair with shampoo before?? Maybe you bought a really cheap brand that stripped your hair - did you use conditioner after?I have just washed my hair with shampoo and it has gone very dry?
My hair always goes dry after washing - you may have a problem retaining oils. I only wash mine once a week due to this problem, it should be more or less normal the same time tomorrow. Look for an extra hydrating shampoo and condition combo, like pantene.
when you shower wash your hair first then apply conditioner and let that sit on your hair for duration of shower. wash your hair every other day, not every day, because that will dry your hair out more. then afterwards apply a leave-in conditioner.
You need to pay attention on which shampoo you use, it should be pH nuetro and fruit base and try a locion Ziravie which will nourish and hydrate your scalp and strengthen your hair roots.
Well if you have used conditioner it will probably and most likely the type of shampoo you are using like i use shampoo that highlights my natural blonde so you might need to find one with a protection or for dry hair.
if you just use shampoo, of course your hair is going to be dry. the shampoo removes the natural oil from your hair, so you'll need to restore that by using conditioner.
My hair used to look dry after shampooing too! Then I tried Hydra TLC by Sunsilk. It's about $3 and leaves my hair soft and moisturized! I also follow up with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle- it it helps soften and smooth hair.





Hope I helped!


-Kerry
you may have over rinsed it. try shampooing again, but don't rinse it so well, and use conditioner after, comb thru, and rinse with cold water. there you have it, soft hair.
Well I would use conditioner too. Switch shampoo too. I suggest pantene. I would then go to the drug store and buy some products that defrizz your hair.
use deep conditioner as well and leave it on for 15 mins and only wash your hair 2 times a week and let it air dry
Use conditioner as well.
always use conditioner after shampoo, and use the right type of shampoo for your hair wether it is greasy dry...et.c

No comments:

Post a Comment