Thursday, January 7, 2010

What would be the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

I have very curly, frizzy, flakey, and uncontrollable hair i need a good combination of shampoo and conditioner but it just seems that i cant find the best one. i have tried almost everything please help.What would be the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
u need to know that shampoo and conditioner cant give u straight hair as such ! u need to use straightner and some serum for that..


try garnier shampoo and conditioner...its very good and cheap!! i observed very less hair fall with it...it makes hair soft and shiny!What would be the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Have you tried Tres Semmes? It's a pretty big bottle for a really good price. It keeps my hair looking healthy and there is different types for your type of hair. Oh and for not in the shower conditioner, have you tried using John Freida- I think you can buy it at Kinnney's. Hope this helped!
I use Pantene Pro-V or Dove. They are brilliant and makes my hair lovely and shiny and glossy. Its fantastic.
selsun blue or herbal essences will do !

No comments:

Post a Comment