Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for both straight and curly hair?

I have curly semi curly hair and straighten it often and sometimes I wear it curly depending on the weather. I dont want to have to buy two different kinds of shampoo and conditioners. What is the best shampoo products for both?What is the best shampoo for both straight and curly hair?
anything organic...never use the junk w/ chemicals in them:)What is the best shampoo for both straight and curly hair?
Because you straighten it and because you'll want sleek bouncy curls I'd go with a moisturizing shampoo. No need for two different shampoos or conditioners. So I'd suggest either Biolage or Kerastase. Biolage being the cheaper of the too. Biolage is sold at Target and other drug stores as well as beauty supply stores. Kerastase is sold mainly at hair salons. I have also seen it at Nordstrom Rack for alot cheaper.





Hope this helps.
SUAVE!!!!


The orange bottles!!! for sleek hair!
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment