Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry thin hair?

I have thin hair. I wish it was thicker. I use hairsprays and I blow dry my hair upside down. Because of that, my bottom layer is very damaged. Is there a good, inexpensive shampoo and conditioner i can find in Canada that will help give volume to my hair and help repair the damage at the same time?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry thin hair?
This site gives loads of tips for your hair type and lists alot of products so I'm sure you'll be able to find some of them in Canada : http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip109.鈥?/a>


And this page from Elle (Canada) might help : http://www.ellecanada.com/beauty/hair/go鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry thin hair?
I suggest you use Aveda Damage Control Shampoo and Conditioner, those work really well and pay close attention to the conditioner, I'd massage it into your hair and scalp and also sit under a dryer for 30 minutes with a shower cap or just put a shower cap on your head for 30 minutes and rinse out. Make sure you air dry and give it a break from irons and blow dryers
using some voluming shampoos may make hair greasy and leave residue on scalp! I don't have a dandruff problem but I am obsessed with head and shoulders buy volume shampoo and condition! they work and keep your head clean! I love it!
pantene pro-v full %26amp; thick

No comments:

Post a Comment