Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner if you straighten your hair!?

Me and my mom just got a brand new ceramic hair straigtener! I dont like my curly hair, so im planning on straigtening my hair every few days so that my hair is always straight. What is the best shampoo/conditioner to keep my hair healthy and not damaged!What is the best shampoo/conditioner if you straighten your hair!?
This is going to sound crazy, but you do not have to spend big money on haircare. I have thick, coarse hair and my hair is very silky and healthy now. I buy a bottle of V05 moisturizing shampoo (Champagne Kiss or Strawberries and Cream) and the matching conditioner. Sometimes, I will buy Suave instead. I heat up some of the conditioner in a cup in the microwave until it is warm. I then wash my hair and apply the conditioner from my ears down and put it under a cap for awhile. After I have shaved and washed my body, I rinse out the conditioner. My hair is soft, shiny and healthy. All for under two dollars! I used to buy salon products but have found this works better. Plus, there are so many great scents to choose from!What is the best shampoo/conditioner if you straighten your hair!?
one for frizzy or fuller hair, one thats specialized to lessen the volume, i know sunsilk do one :)
keratin intensive by the face shop.com
The shampoo i use is Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and the Herbal Essence Conditioner with Hawafena. I straighten my hair and it works really good. Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment