Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner will make my hair healthy?

I have frizzy,dry,curlyish hair, it gets greasy if I don't wash it everyday. What shampoo/conditioner will make my hair healthy? I want straighter, shiny, silky un-frizzy, and un-hideous hair.


Anybody know the best shampoo conditioner system?What shampoo/conditioner will make my hair healthy?
well, it's expensive because it works, but you really should listen to this one. it is called:





BIOLAGE smooth therape ; it's a line of hair care. buy the whole line and you will get results in about two weeks because your hair has to get used to it. it comes with a shampoo, conditioner, and a smoothing serum which is water based, so it won't leave a film of it on your hair.





btw: if somebody tells you to use a dime sized amount of the shampoo, don't listen to them, more of the shampoo is better, and because you're hair is greasy only put the conditioner on the hair that lines up from your ears down. no scalp.





%26amp;%26amp; lastly, nobody can get straight hair with a shampoo, so straighten it, as long as you condition you will avoid split ends. get haircuts every six weeks.What shampoo/conditioner will make my hair healthy?
go for a particular hair care routine that fits your hair type


for example, i use pantene pro-v's products for dry and damaged hair :)


it works GREAT


try going for sunsilk too; they have products that cater to specific hair types


i use their leave in conditioner which is in a pink bottle


it works like a charm! highly recommend
The new aveeno stuff works AWESOME!!!


And a tip for shinier hair is if you start your hair in warm water and wash the shampoo out and stuff and to wash the conditioner out use cool water it makes your hair shinier. Hope I helped!!!
aveda!


try rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner,with the


witch hazel hairspray.


http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>
i really like garnier fructis, dove, and sunsilk. those are the ones that have worked the best for me. the only one i really hate is pantene, it made my hair dry and gross
herbal essences works wonders 4 me!


good luck on ur search! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment